Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ammm Tickets

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Tickets on the exchange seem to be flying out the door!

Are we going to be surrounded by flat capped cockney's getting teary over Mark Nobel or is this actually just because we've had a decent season? Normally only the top 6 clubs see tickets going this quick.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Well that's that sorted, I was contemplating going on Sunday as a farewell after giving up my season ticket and listing pretty much every ticket on the ticket exchange but I've just checked and it's already gone.

Ah well.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well that's that sorted, I was contemplating going on Sunday as a farewell after giving up my season ticket and listing pretty much every ticket on the ticket exchange but I've just checked and it's already gone.

Ah well.

Still happy with your decision to give up your ST (unless of course you had no choice)?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Still happy with your decision to give up your ST (unless of course you had no choice)?
Yeah, I've been once this season and I just didnt get any enjoyment from being there. No point in taking a spot from someone that is going to enjoy it more than me.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just listed a pair in West Upper block H

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’m hoping the two seats next to me actually have people sat in them for the first time this season. As long as the occupants aren’t ‘appy ‘ammers.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Just listed mine in the north.
Bit of a shit, but I have to travel to Leicester Sunday for a work meeting first thing Monday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here