Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wemberlee Wemberlee

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Keep it going and I hope Wrexham do the Conference and FA Trophy double.

Incidentally, I had a large bet on your team last week when they were playing Gateshead on a neutral venue (Hartlepool's Victoria ground). The bookies hadn't realised this and chalked them up at evens when they should have been at least around 1/2 or 4/9 given the team's positions in the table. :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Keep it going and I hope Wrexham do the Conference and FA Trophy double.

Incidentally, I had a large bet on your team last week when they were playing Gateshead on a neutral venue (Hartlepool's Victoria ground). The bookies hadn't realised this and chalked them up at evens when they should have been at least around 1/2 or 4/9 given the team's positions in the table. :)

Gateshead are playing all their remaining home league games (they've got a fair few due to postponements) at Hartlepool as the ground at Gateshead is no longer suitable.I believe they move in to a new ground in the summer.

redstarwxm

Feb 21, 2011
wrexham
Thanks for the good wishes. Noticed a couple of Albion scarfs in the Mold Rd stand at the Racecourse on Saturday. Wonder if they are North Stand Chat regulars? As always good luck for the rest of the season.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Best of luck in the final.
Have always had a soft spot for Wrexham. Used to play hockey on the astro pitch next to the stadium in the early noughties and there was always a good bit of noise from the ground on match days (sounded like they were cheering us on :wink: ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here