Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Well well well

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
20 minutes before. Actually he introduced himself as SJ's love monkey. I think that's Dougie's name on here?
I may be being whooshed here but wasn’t that a poster who hasn’t been posting on here for about a decade or more?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’d love to meet him in real life. Really would. We’d have a pint and a laugh and talk about real football…

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
20 minutes before. Actually he introduced himself as SJ's love monkey. I think that's Dougie's name on here?
I think someones got you going simmo.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've just been to my front door to sign for a parcel from the Royal Mail. I'm actually wearing an Albion shirt as I'm playing football locally in 20 minutes. When I signed, he said "I know you don't I". I couldn't put a name to his face and after a couple of mins of tooing and froing, he said he knew me from the message boards.

Cutting a long story short, I've just met @Dougie in person, on my front door step.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How did he know you? Do you post photos of yourself on here or something?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I’d love to meet him in real life. Really would. We’d have a pint and a laugh and talk about real football…
I’m not sure how to take this offer. Actually I’ve met a couple of mods in the past, one was very pleasant and wasn’t a dullard and the other was a bit distant and wouldn’t engage . No names .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've just been to my front door to sign for a parcel from the Royal Mail. I'm actually wearing an Albion shirt as I'm playing football locally in 20 minutes. When I signed, he said "I know you don't I". I couldn't put a name to his face and after a couple of mins of tooing and froing, he said he knew me from the message boards.

Cutting a long story short, I've just met @Dougie in person, on my front door step.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’m a little concerned as to his whereabouts - if anyone has seen @Dougie please call the helpline I’ve set up on:

0800 414141

That’s 0800 414141

Thank you all x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here