Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird stuff (you're told) you do in your sleep

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I knew a guy who slept walked from Haywards Heath to Burgess hill when he was about 15. I think it was on the news.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I once woke up in the morning with a bizarre fridge feast laid out around me. Fish sticks, a lasagne, a head of lettuce, pint of milk and some yakult. And I went through a stage of pissing into a decorative teapot the ex kept on the dresser.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Apparently I randomly will stop breathing, the mrs is training to be nurse and studied sleep Apnia (sp) so keeps saying she is worried.

She's right to be worried, obstructive sleep apnoea can be potentially serious but very easy to sort out, get yourself off to the Quack.

The nose picking isn't serious...............although picking and eating is a different matter.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Been told i talk in my sleep, have tried it on with the ex while fast asleep, and also ive been told i stop breathing for quite a while when i am asleep

You should get checked for sleep apnoea if you stop breathing frequently whilst asleep.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
My girlfriend once told me that whilst sleeping I sometimes get into a kneeling position, ********** and ejaculate over face. The most surprising thing about that is that she actually believes I am asleep when this happens.

Edit: really? ********** is a 'bad' word? Should I have just said wa nk?

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I play football in my sleep regularly. Once in the act of shooting my right foot flew out of the bed and belted the radiator under the window so hard I was limping the next day. I also have been known to kick my wife during these dreams, either - again - as I'm shooting or tackling!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
My lady friend, allegedly *cough* caught someone urinating into the laundry basket *cough*. She wasn't a happy bunny.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Every so often I tend to wake up around 4am, find I can't get my breath and my heart is thuding. I've had it a few times and know it's bad panic attacks. When I take sleeping pills like temazepam it doesn't happen. If my time's nearly up, please let it be when I'm asleep and at peace. I know that sounds terrible. My doctor is useless with advice and is so patronising. :down:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
My girlfriend once told me that whilst sleeping I sometimes get into a kneeling position, ********** and ejaculate over face. The most surprising thing about that is that she actually believes I am asleep when this happens.

Edit: really? ********** is a 'bad' word? Should I have just said wa nk?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here