Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Weird But Wonderful

el punal

Has this ever happened before - that our club, or any other for that matter, have sold all tickets for a match weeks in advance, with no idea who the opponents are or what time the the match kicks off? Yes, of course I’m referring to our Europa League fixture to be played on the 14th of March. I’m absolutely buzzing with this adventure that we’re part of. Having been to all our three EL home games and our away jaunt to see us beat Ajax in Amsterdam I can’t wait for the next instalment. I’m sure that there are thousands of other Albion fans who feel the same. In the meantime I shall spend until 11.00am on Friday going through the permutations of who will go through to the Round of 16 and guess/hope who we will face.

It’s bloody good fun being a Brighton fan at the moment dontcha think? :drink:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Has this ever happened before - that our club, or any other for that matter, have sold all tickets for a match weeks in advance, with no idea who the opponents are or what time the the match kicks off? Yes, of course I’m referring to our Europa League fixture to be played on the 14th of March. I’m absolutely buzzing with this adventure that we’re part of. Having been to all our three EL home games and our away jaunt to see us beat Ajax in Amsterdam I can’t wait for the next instalment. I’m sure that there are thousands of other Albion fans who feel the same. In the meantime I shall spend until 11.00am on Friday going through the permutations of who will go through to the Round of 16 and guess/hope who we will face.

It’s bloody good fun being a Brighton fan at the moment dontcha think? :drink:
Yes, fully agree -can't wait for the European games to re-start and will be avidly watching the draw on Friday morning -will it be live On Sky Sports, I wonder!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Tbh, whenever I can afford to buy tickets it's not concerned with who we're playing. But (thank's to my mum) we've been to all the Europa League home matches & have tickets for March 14th. Jnr asked on the open training day when we can go to another match as the last one was Marseille (home obviously). I have the tickets but am keeping it as a surprise until the club send him a reminder to download his ticket, which I hope will be very near to the time. :dunky:

It's amazing, my brain struggles to comprehend that I've just commented on something about Brighton being in the Europa League! :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not being an arse (because I was arse at the time) but it genuinely feels like 5 minutes ago when posters were losing their minds over the tickets being on sale.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here