Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Weekend plans

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
trouble is two big problems with all that.

1: my idea of sex, would never include an Albion shirt
2; even with a 1pm start, there is no way even contemplating going home at 10:30 never mind getting in at 11:30 !!
When Psychobilly freakout goes off the rails, he goes off the rails, and he would probably catch a train to London to see some bands or a club and stay at a mates, possibly go for a session on Sunday afternoon in Islington before heading home, to a very angry wife.....

On point 2 I'm clearly a lightweight!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Morning jog, nice lunch then driving to N London, meeting old pal and his son who are Argyle fans after the Chelsea game and then going to ours with them. Was going to go to Chelsea with them as well but couldn’t get a ticket :down:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Whitehawk or Lewes me thinks

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Friday - finish work get a bit Oliver Twist in front of the telly maybe watch some old Albion DVD’s to give me some cup fever

Saturday - Spoons breakfast 10.30ish. Train to London 11.30. Get mangled over the course of the day. Somehow negotiate the tube to White Hart Lane. Watch football. Collapse.

Sunday - check Sky Sports app to see how we got on. Then discuss on WhatsApp with the lads how best to get to Hartlepool away for the 5th round on a weeknight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here