Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Bets (23/24th Feb)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Haven't seen a thread yet so I thought i'd start one.
Andrea Orlandi has scored a few goals in 2013 (including the 1st on Tuesday of course) and most of the bookies have cottoned on to this, with the exception of Coral that still offers 20/1 on him to score the first goal and a HUGE 7/1 on him to score at any time.
This might something worth investing in after the lineup is annouced but 7/1 to score anytime is super value considering he is as low as 15/8 with other bookies.

Elsewhere I quite like the look of a draw in the Bristol City v Barnsley game (5/2) doubled up with a Watford win over Derby (4/5).

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
7/1 is a nice price considering he seems to score frequently.

I quite like wyck hill 3.50 kempton,3/1 AP on board

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Had a butchers and as it turns out Coral is the ONLY site I haven't registered for and taken advantage of the free first bet offer so will be putting £10 on Orlandi to score at any time and using my matched bet to do my Saturday accumulator. Had a treble on Wednesday £5 to win £190 AC Milan, Leeds and Galastasary with only the Turks letting me down. The following day I went for Stutgart, Inter, Atletico Madrid, Fenerbache and f***ing Chelsea, again £5 to win approx £200 and the fuckers from west London let me down. So, suggestions for today?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i have 2 bets from last weekend that will pay nice if swansea win tom,i am all over brighton today along with kiddy,northampton ,and maccles

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
I've gone for Man U to beat QPR arsenal to beat villa Watford to beat derby and Swindon to beat PNE 5 pound gets just over 30 quid. And a cheeky 5er on calde to score first @ 40-1

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I have done the two orlandi bets with coral. Great value.

I also backed bubba Watson and nick colsaerts in the golf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here