Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Webster injury

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
4-6 weeks with 1 week gone suggests that Wolves at the Amex is possibly the earliest he'll be back.

Dunk needs to avoid that 5th yellow card for a while.

D

Deleted member 2719

I did my ankle ligaments at football, similar age to Webster at the time and it took 6 months, I would be surprised if he came back within 3 months.

Mind you, I didn't get carried off on a stretcher, and I even played on, but I was unable to brake on the drive back home!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I did my ankle ligaments at football, similar age to Webster at the time and it took 6 months, I would be surprised if he came back within 3 months.

Mind you, I didn't get carried off on a stretcher, and I even played on, but I was unable to brake on the drive back home!

Was the six month more due to crashing the car on the way home? :moo:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

But you don’t know what he has done to his ankle ligaments, a slight strain or sprain is only 4-6 weeks

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
But you don’t know what he has done to his ankle ligaments, a slight strain or sprain is only 4-6 weeks

Don't be ridiculous. He has no medical qualifications and has no access to the player, his scans or medical notes. Of course Mouldy boots knows how long he'll be out for.

D

Deleted member 2719

Was the six month more due to crashing the car on the way home? :moo:

No, it was probably, due to continuing to hobble on as we had no subs left to use, I was a proper hero.:hilton:

I always used to test myself, by seeing how far I could drive without using my brakes, by looking up the road a long way and hammering the gearbox you will be surprised at what you can do!

It could be, but the stretcher would suggest otherwise, I don't see him as a bit of a pussy.

Don't be ridiculous. He has no medical qualifications and has no access to the player, his scans or medical notes. Of course Mouldy boots knows how long he'll be out for.

I was estimating from experience and making conversation, isn't that what you do on forums???

I don't think I will be far out, are you prepared to have a guestimate???

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
4-6 weeks with 1 week gone suggests that Wolves at the Amex is possibly the earliest he'll be back.
Dunk needs to avoid that 5th yellow card for a while.

He should have read NSC and thought about it a bit!
Looking weak at t he back v Leicester

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He should have read NSC and thought about it a bit!
Looking weak at t he back v Leicester

BALO2.gif

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
No, it was probably, due to continuing to hobble on as we had no subs left to use, I was a proper hero.:hilton:

I always used to test myself, by seeing how far I could drive without using my brakes, by looking up the road a long way and hammering the gearbox you will be surprised at what you can do!

It could be, but the stretcher would suggest otherwise, I don't see him as a bit of a pussy.

I was estimating from experience and making conversation, isn't that what you do on forums???

I don't think I will be far out, are you prepared to have a guestimate???

No, not without lot more info! There is a huge range of injuries he could have, hence, a large range of recovery time frames

But yes, you are supposed to make conversation on forums and your input is appreciated.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Like Trossard, Naylor reporting hes back training and in contention for Saturday

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That is good news.

My room and gloom, for Saturday, is lifting a little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here