Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We Can See You Holding Hands"

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nice of the Bolton players to give our fans a chance to sing this one for a change with their bizarre free kick defence/wall thing near the end of the first half.

I think even some of the Bolton-supporting neanderthals saw the funny side.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was sung in the north stand a couple of times in the second half when free kicks were taken. A strange way of defending imo.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Yup, never seen it before so far as I can recall. Effective though I suppose, today at least.

Apart from when Buckley got round the back of them, unfortunately it came to nothing, (as far as I can remember...) but it could've been much more dangerous.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yup, never seen it before so far as I can recall. Effective though I suppose, today at least.

I shall dispute that sir, I disagree. Barnes had a free header despite their hand holding, he really should have done better with it. Glorious delivery from Orlandi, wasteful header from our number 9. Also, their hand holding left Bridcutt free on the edge of the box from that same free kick and had Orlandi rolled it back to him, Bridcutt would have had a decent shooting chance because it would have taken precious seconds for one of the Bolton players to reluctantly (presumably) release the hand of his closest colleague.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wonder if we'll start to see it more often now the issue is out in the open. Hope teams aren't afraid to at least try it if they want to experiment with it :thumbsup:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
From behind i thought it was father and son holding hands....... then i realised it was Zak Knight and Jay Spearing....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here