Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We Can Concentrate On Europe Now

el punal

After a couple of disappointing days of being Albion fans we can now look forward to a brighter future based on the following:

The Dan Ashworth saga has ended as he is now twiddling his thumbs and tending his daisies.

Lewis Dunk has completed a match of 90 minutes after being somewhat rusty but with copious amounts of the footballing equivalent of WD40 now helping.

We have averted a trip to play the Smoggies. Tottenham can enjoy that one. One less game for us to contend with in a busy schedule.

Four consecutive 3.00 pm Saturday kick offs. (Disregard the rearranged Man Utd away job with the midnight start).

The fear of relegation can now be endured by the teams in the bottom five of the table.

And, finally, with a fair wind and decent return of results we could end up in the mix for a place in Europe.

Eternally optimistic and glass more than half full me ! :albion2: :cheers:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
After a couple of disappointing days of being Albion fans we can now look forward to a brighter future based on the following:

The Dan Ashworth saga has ended as he is now twiddling his thumbs and tending his daisies.

Lewis Dunk has completed a match of 90 minutes after being somewhat rusty but with copious amounts of the footballing equivalent of WD40 now helping.

We have averted a trip to play the Smoggies. Tottenham can enjoy that one. One less game for us to contend with in a busy schedule.

Four consecutive 3.00 pm Saturday kick offs. (Disregard the rearranged Man Utd away job with the midnight start).

The fear of relegation can now be endured by the teams in the bottom five of the table.

And, finally, with a fair wind and decent return of results we could end up in the mix for a place in Europe.

Brilliant!

Thank you!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not another Brexit thread?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Have you been on the booze again? I'm all for optimism, but Europe? really? :nono:

A top ten finish would be fantastic progress though.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Dan who?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm just looking forward to potentially the earliest in the season ever appearance of the "Teams that can't catch us" thread :thumbsup:

Fritz the Cat

Jan 6, 2022

Nigel Farage will be at the end of the runway at Gatwick - “I counted them out and I counted them back in.”

Why is it that whenever I see the words Nigel Farage [together with Ghastly Patel and Dominic 'Miniman' Raab] I get a sinking feeling deep within me ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Back on track, regarding Europe...

We're leavin' together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To Earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown
The final countdown