Who gets your vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first round of the well debated Worlds Best Biscuit World Cup.

The first two groups will consist of 4 biscuits

You are allowed two votes in this section of the competition and it will run for 2 days.

The winning biscuit will be seeded in the next round while second plaice won't be seeded.

In group A the following biscuits will be competing:

Pink Wafer
Tim Tam
Fox's Classic
Maple Cream
Weak group

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Happy with that. The Fox's Classic is indeed a classic.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Pink wafer winning this would just confirm every Burnley fan's prejudice about us

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The poll slams shut in our first group.

The winner (and seeded for round 2):

Fox's classic biscuit.

Runner up:

Pink Wafer

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
WTF? Why was this a weekend poll? I'm sure I'm not alone, only really using NSC during the week when I'm "working".

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
WTF? Why was this a weekend poll? I'm sure I'm not alone, only really using NSC during the week when I'm "working".
I found it very difficult to know when to time the UKCC polls, and how long to make them for.

Making them longer often just sees them slip down to the obscurity of page 2 and 3, and endlessly bouncing them to get more votes in feels annoying, and also if a contest is over after a day, it doesn't feel right to leave it running another 4/5 days.

It's a tricky job @TomandJerry has, that's all I'm saying.

Equally I know of people who ONLY go on North Stand Chat on a game day (ie fairly often the weekend only).

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I found it very difficult to know when to time the UKCC polls, and how long to make them for.

Making them longer often just sees them slip down to the obscurity of page 2 and 3, and endlessly bouncing them to get more votes in feels annoying, and also if a contest is over after a day, it doesn't feel right to leave it running another 4/5 days.

It's a tricky job @TomandJerry has, that's all I'm saying.

Equally I know of people who ONLY go on North Stand Chat on a game day (ie fairly often the weekend only).
I think 1/2 days is optimal for a poll unless of course it's a final

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think 1/2 days is optimal for a poll unless of course it's a final
At a minimum, if it's 2 days it shouldn't just be a weekend.

It should also get bounced at some point. I was actually on NSC on Saturday night but this thread didn't show up because no one had posted on it for about 12 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here