Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford (H) on Sky - 5:30 kick-off on Saturday 21st August

el punal

I have a teeny weeny hankering to take soft southern shite Jnr up to Burnley, for a rare trip to north north Horsham.

It could be a bit of an eye opener for him, and quite probably the least desirable summer holiday ever.

The last time I visited Burnley was on a beautiful, sunny Spring day in our first season in the Premier League. The countryside around was lush and green, the birds were singing, the cows were mooing in the meadow content at chewing the cud, the lambs were gambolling in the fields with joy. Then, the train rattled into Burnley . . . . :eek:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The last time I visited Burnley was on a beautiful, sunny Spring day in our first season in the Premier League. The countryside around was lush and green, the birds were singing, the cows were mooing in the meadow content at chewing the cud, the lambs were gambolling in the fields with joy. Then, the train rattled into Burnley . . . . :eek:

I might not be taking my summer holiday in Burnley after all.
I dunno what I'm doing wrong but I'm struggling to get a train ticket for me and Jnr below £90.

There's no way I'm going to Burnley and have the day cost nearer £200 than 200p

theboybilly

90 miles from the M62? It’s only that from my house and I live in North Wales!

Ha ha, my memory must be playing tricks but it did feel like those final miles up the M66 onto the M65 (??) were never ending. And that was after enduring those horrid roadworks around Stafford (have they finished)
I've not decided how to travel yet or whether to stay over. Finances nearer the time will determine that no doubt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here