Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching Albion games in the USA

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
My daughter has just moved from Canada to the USA. In Canada she had DAZN and was able to watch all the Albion games live.

From our quick googling it looks as if many Prem games are broadcast on major networks and that a streaming service called Peacock also picks up about half the Prem games. But it isn't clear if a combination of these things would give 100% of Albion games.

Are there any USA folks on here who could advise the best way to get access to all Brighton games live ?

Cheers.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Peacock basically gives you anything that isn't on sky sports. I think it does have most of the BT games as well. It's less than a fiver a month and is a great streaming service. Bargain for anyone in the USA.

If your daughter has moved from the UK she will need a USA Google play account (if on Android) else it will reject you for being in the UK regardless of the fact she is in the states.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Worth adding that Peacock has increased the number of matches it’s showing this year with the exceptions being the typical 4:30 Sunday kick off and one of the 2pm Sunday, one of the 3pm games live

However all 380 games are available throughout the season for full replay (normally 24 hours later)

I watched 10+of our away games on Peacock last season as an example and more were available but watched them on Sky / BT when on

For $49.99 it’s worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
I'm in the USA, and Peacock Premium I think shows all of the Premier League games (or at least a vast majority of them) not already on an NBC Network. I have Hulu Live, which has all of the NBC networks, so that + Peacock Premium gives me all of the games. Maybe there's been one or two that haven't been on, but by and large if you have a live TV streaming service + Peacock Premium you are covered in the USA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here