Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Wanted - Delll D630 Laptop

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
A long shot I know but does anyone happen to have a Dell D630 laptop laying about they would be willing to gift or sell? It must be this specific model too unfortunately.

OS not important, ideally with a battery that can hold some charge and no mains charger required.

If for security you don't want to let the HDD go with it - that is no problem either.

I have been on the usual selling sites but there isn't much about or too far afield to collect.

Thanks to anyone who might be able to help.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Crikey, that's a blast from the past. I just checked German eBay (I'm in the EU) and there are a few on there for around 250 euros each. If you know anyone who is a frequent traveller between Germany and the UK, it might be worth asking them. Or you could take your chances with post-Brexit international shipping and customs.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Crikey, that's a blast from the past. I just checked German eBay (I'm in the EU) and there are a few on there for around 250 euros each. If you know anyone who is a frequent traveller between Germany and the UK, it might be worth asking them. Or you could take your chances with post-Brexit international shipping and customs.
Thanks, there are a few refurbished ones on eBay but I was hoping to pick something up in person to avoid damage etc.

People selling on FB Marketplace don't seem to like money for some reason...getting responses from them is proving tricky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here