Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vítor Oliveira (Vitinha)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Would we really pay that much for a player? Very un Brighton like. Sounds like another rumour, and thats all it is.

Can't say I know anything about him so I trust the club and their judgement so if it is true I won't complain, but would rather just not lose anybody before 11pm rather than anyone else coming in.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Naylor now reporting that he was an option but injury assessment for Evan Ferguson is thankfully not as bad as feared - so it’s unlikely

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Would we really pay that much for a player? Very un Brighton like. Sounds like another rumour, and thats all it is.

Can't say I know anything about him so I trust the club and their judgement so if it is true I won't complain, but would rather just not lose anybody before 11pm rather than anyone else coming in.
There comes a point where we will have to spend some big money. Not saying it’s now but we’ve reaped in so much in transfer fees, and given our position in the league, it seems the time it would be most likely we would take the jump. Given it’s likely at least Caicedo will be gone in the summer this is probably our best chance to qualify for Europe.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Club now saying we're interested in purchasing a new Vimto machine and have told Warren to keep stum if he hears of any further potential vending machine purchase's.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We've lost Mwepu (who cost over 20) this season and just sold Trossard for 27 million. We know we've bid quite a lot in the past for players (Nunez etc).
People need to get used to the idea what we will spend £30 million pounds on the right player.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We've lost Mwepu (who cost over 20) this season and just sold Trossard for 27 million. We know we've bid quite a lot in the past for players (Nunez etc).
People need to get used to the idea what we will spend £30 million pounds on the right player.

I will when we do. We haven't yet and doesn't mean that we won't, but rumours of yoof at the £5m mark carry more weight until we actually do break our record singing by another £10m and spend £30m on a player.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Thought it was outside our mode and so BS, l but had a hope that we were taking a shot. Looks mustard.
Naylor wasn’t denying club were interested but saying it was very much dependent on Ferguson injury which is now more positive than they expected.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Naylor wasn’t denying club were interested but saying it was very much dependent on Ferguson injury which is now more positive than they expected.

Well that's really good news on Evan. Was quite worried as looked really painful as he walked round

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

The club spent £50m+ on new signings for Potter with Webster, Maupay and Trossard coming in. I imagine they’d spend a similar amount for RDZ if it is considered that we need strengthening. It seems that we might be ok with Ferguson on this occasion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
@Bozza Pushing this one a lot… could be a goer?

Seemingly not.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yes, but that still doesn't mean there's a point in paying more than the release clause in one lump sum.
Agreed…… unless you are outbidding someone else who has triggered the release clause……. Or are Chelsea trying to buck/evade Financial Fair Play rules.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Tony out

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Braga is known as the place where the Visigoths renounced the Arian and Priscillianist heresies against Christ's divinity and against sensual pleasures……

That’s the place….

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Club now saying we're interested in purchasing a new Vimto machine and have told Warren to keep stum if he hears of any further potential vending machine purchase's.
Palace have bought another kettle for the tea hut….. we need to keep up,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here