Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Vintage album covers which perhaps might not now be so acceptable.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
https://www.discogs.com/Jesus-Chrust-Im-Nailed-Right-In/release/568508

Maybe as a Discogs contributor you should amend the entry to reflect you views.

Maybe you should read discogs guidelines. Discogs in an international site, and as formats are, as I stated, not clearly defined, discogs has its OWN set of rules which are meant to work for everybody, but are, as a result, not always ideal.

That discogs entry is correct according to discogs guidelines, however, discogs guidelines are an INTERNAL set of guidelines that work for discogs, they are not a general standard for elsewhere. Incidentally, I was one of the people who worked on that entry, although my last contribution to it was 8 years ago. I have a copy of this picture disc as well.

Here they are btw:

6.10. Album, Mini-Album, EP, Mixtape, Maxi-Single and Single tags should only be used where it is factual. If there is no reference that the use of the tag is correct, the tag should not be used. References can include:

a) mentioned on the release
b) declared by the label or artist
c) charted in a relevant chart that corresponds to the tag
d) generally regarded as such by independent sources (fan sites, music industry publications etc).

Do not guess at or attempt to apply personal standards to these tags. If you are going to do multiple edits regarding these tags, remember to follow guideline 14.1.2

As I said, this IS an EP, but by the definitions given by the main organisations in the UK and US, it is ALSO an album.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here