Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa away travel

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Going by National Express but no idea how to get from Digbeth to Villa Park and back. Walk, I guess.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Going by National Express but no idea how to get from Digbeth to Villa Park and back. Walk, I guess.
£9 Uber at the moment.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Will it open before 12.00, though? I can't find anything to suggest it will be. However, it has apparently just had a "major upgrade", and is now an away fan only pub, so might be DELIGHTFUL! :lolol:
Correction....now a HOME fan only pub. FFS. Where's everyone going pre-match? Apparently, someone's having an impromptu street party next to their parking space, so maybe gate crash that, lol.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Correction....now a HOME fan only pub. FFS. Where's everyone going pre-match? Apparently, someone's having an impromptu street party next to their parking space, so maybe gate crash that, lol.
Everyone’s parking at Star City and doing the conga with some cans to Villa Park.
Some have said they’re walking there like Madness.
Madness!

11Wisemen

Jan 30, 2012
Me too. Switched away from my Justpark spot which was a longer walk. Don’t like cancelling those but they were charging more than twice as much, so serves them right in this instance I think.
That had to be the worst Car Park ever - over 2 hours to get out on to M6 !! I've got back from Villa quicker on a 3pm kick off. Not Happy!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here