Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of Gus interview

That was an awful interview, Gus is clutching at straws...very disappointing tbh. In fairness to the club this has gone on too long, but we have come a long way since we've moved into the Amex, with 20+k sth..we are not a small club anymore, but it will be the fans that will show their opinion of how things have been handled in continued renewals of st's and with what we all have .....our voices at the games!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he has opened a can of worms there........if the club can prove that he was not in fact "sacked on air" then i would have thought a suit will be prepared for libel against gus and the bbc ........the ****ing plot thickens...for FS.

GONE RIGHT OFF HIM NOW.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Maybe I am the only one, but I feel totally embarrassed about my football club and the way we have treated a man who has given us so much. Gus handled himself with class and dignity. However remote a chance, I hope he has a successful appeal and returns to his job as Brighton & Hove Albion manager

Honestly... you think he will come back if he wins the appeal ?

If he does win, he will simply be sacked and we will have to pay up.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Maybe I am the only one, but I feel totally embarrassed about my football club and the way we have treated a man who has given us so much. Gus handled himself with class and dignity. However remote a chance, I hope he has a successful appeal and returns to his job as Brighton & Hove Albion manager

I agree as well and feel really sad about the whole affair. I believe that he is sad about not being able to talk to the players and that he really appreciated the support of the fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here