Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] (Very) small video editing job

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hello NSC,

I need someone to put together a youtube type video montage of about 3 minutes of footage from my son's under 9's team with some background music etc.

I have no idea about this stuff and can't be arsed to learn how to do it myself- I reckon it would probably take a teenager who is into this sort of thing about 30 mins.

Anybody interested, or know anybody who could be? I've also no idea how much I should be paying for it either.

Somebody help me please.

Cheers,

Commander

ollysussex

Apr 9, 2023
My son edits all my videos for YT - he might be able to help you. He's currently in the middle of GCSE revision (allegedly!) so just let me check when he gets in from school to see how he's placed. Cheers, Olly

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My son edits all my videos for YT - he might be able to help you. He's currently in the middle of GCSE revision (allegedly!) so just let me check when he gets in from school to see how he's placed. Cheers, Olly
OK great, please let me know.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Hello NSC,

I need someone to put together a youtube type video montage of about 3 minutes of footage from my son's under 9's team with some background music etc.

I have no idea about this stuff and can't be arsed to learn how to do it myself- I reckon it would probably take a teenager who is into this sort of thing about 30 mins.

Anybody interested, or know anybody who could be? I've also no idea how much I should be paying for it either.

Somebody help me please.

Cheers,

Commander

Might be worth having a look on sites like Fiverr

Jul 7, 2003
Depending on where you plan to show this / share this, make sure you have the various signed permission slips for using the kids images. It sounds over the top but it was something we had to get permission for each season from the parents to enable us to create end of season photo montages etc for awards nights.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Depending on where you plan to show this / share this, make sure you have the various signed permission slips for using the kids images. It sounds over the top but it was something we had to get permission for each season from the parents to enable us to create end of season photo montages etc for awards nights.
Yeah I'm aware of this, cheers. Think the parents have already signed them when they sign up to the club anyway, but I'll make absolutely sure.

If it's only shared on the team Whatsapp group then presumably that would be OK though?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last time I video’d under 9s they banned me from all playing fields 🤷🏻‍♂️

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports