Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Very important "Guess Who" question.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Definitely not cheating! It could be rephrased as ‘is the person wearing anything on their head?’ and no-one would complain.

Asking ‘does the person have either a beard or moustache?’ is also not cheating. Could be rephrased as ‘does the person have facial hair?’ though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Is the correct answer. Bizarrely Guess Who will forever remind me of the covid crisis. Our young twins discovered it and and were absolutely mad for it and still love it now.

Yeah I hadn't played it since the 80's and only rediscovered since Sprog#1 was given it. It's really good

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Although me and friends like to play Guess Who with alternative questions, such as

Do they have an expression like they just left the gas on?
Do you reckon they’d like Coldplay?

Can make it tricky but a lot more fun.

Ha yeah. I did ask "Would I be annoyed by this person's face if I walked past this person in the street?" but my 6 yr old daughter didn't allow that question either.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Definitely not. That’s two questions in one.

Although me and friends like to play Guess Who with alternative questions, such as

Do they have an expression like they just left the gas on?
Do you reckon they’d like Coldplay?

Can make it tricky but a lot more fun. Also got my brother the BHA Guess Who?, so when we can, we’ll do questions like;

Would you trust them to score in a 1-on-1? (If yes, knock down pretty much all of them...)

I love the BHA Guess Who questions :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Hello NSC. Please settle an argument.

Is this a valid question in a game of Guess Who:

"Is the person wearing either a hat or glasses?"

It's causing the MBH household to be ripped apart at the seams.

81Dm-3ly-dL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You can only answer yes or no, on the basis that you can’t fulfil this requirement of the game means simply the question isn’t valid and they need to re word it when it’s their go again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
agree the rules beforehand but most accepted for is that people ask simplex questions e.g. Is the person wearing a hat ?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Jesus next you'll be asking if Zaha or Grealish actually dive or they genuinely fouled.

OK -> "Is the person wearing a hat and glasses?"

If you remove "either" and replace the "or" with an "and" then you're fine but as it is no you are no better than said dirty diving cheats, sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here