Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Vaping

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have been persuaded to attempt to give up smoking after 50 years. When I have tried vaping before I find the 'taste' all wrong. I have rolled Golden Virginia for over 30 years. Can someone recomend a liquid I might find suitable?

Before I started vaping and kicked the fags apart from the odd drink one, I was desperate to find a tobacco replica. It’s all habit and in the head - I now just vape grape flavour. Easiest way to give up is vaping I’ve found...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I have been persuaded to attempt to give up smoking after 50 years. When I have tried vaping before I find the 'taste' all wrong. I have rolled Golden Virginia for over 30 years. Can someone recomend a liquid I might find suitable?
Juul golden tobacco is the closest I’ve found to the real thing. I’m day ten off the real fags and have no desire to go back.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
I stopped smoking fags in 2017 when I moved home and was staying temporarily in my in-laws in Eastleigh. Moved onto vaping and got down to 1.5mg liquid mix. Everything was going ok until I had a persistent chesty dry cough this Jan-Feb so I stopped vaping. The cough stopped after 2 days and cravings ended after day 4. I now don't wish for a vape or fag - which in hindsight feels like a strange as it became more of a psychological habit-formed addiction.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
For anyone that wants to quit smoking read the book, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking. Best thing I've ever done. £9.99 on Amazon. Boom.

Yes, works a treat ! been off the fags for about 20 years now thanks to that book. It completely breaks down all the complexities of why you smoke then pulls them apart. ...

I had a works Christmas do one year and at that time you could not smoke in the restaurant but you could in the bar. I finished my meal and went to the bar for another pint and was joined by other staff members who lit up... I started chatting and joking and more came out soon I was in a group of about 12 of us and I was the only one not smoking ! these were a mix of regular and " Social " smokers..... Suddenly it clicked... I did not even have the slightest urge to join in, it was marvellous ! Dread to think what my health and my bank balance would be like if I hadn't quit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here