Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UVPC door locking mechanism up the creek

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Hi i'm a locksmith but based in Worthing and tend not to venture quite as far as Seaford. Try googling Warren Locksmiths ( based in Woodingdean ) they should be able to help.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Ring your buildings and contents insurance company. You are probably covered and they will send a locksmith round

Not entirely true i'm afraid. More often than not they put it own to wear and tear and more often than not do not pay out. I go to jobs like this all the time with broken multipoint locking strips.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Not entirely true i'm afraid. More often than not they put it own to wear and tear and more often than not do not pay out. I go to jobs like this all the time with broken multipoint locking strips.

Sure you are right. My insurance does not cover wear and tear. Door is 12 years old and outside paddle handle does not work. Inside handle ok. The first we knew something was wrong was trying to get into house last night at 11.00pm. Had to go to neighbour to look up and phone an emergency locksmith. He was able to operate inside handle through the letterbox. Cost us £150! He advised us to go to a local guy (or gal).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here