Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Used Car Suggestions

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm now on a lease package for Merc A250 Hybrid which might well be my last car seeing as how I'm finishing work in the next couple of years and we can downsize to Mrs Jakarta's SLK200 and my Honda CBR600 Bike. The A250 is very nice, surprisingly fast but rather bland. Hey Ho, I had my Peugeot 205 GTi time back in the 1990's...

Mrs Wz had a series of company cars that went Golf GTI, Fiesta XR2, Peugeot 205 GTi just after we first met.

I don't know what I saw in her :wink:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I only pay £20 tax on my Mini Cooper

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm in the unfortunate position of having to buy a used car too.

I'd narrowed my choices down to Toyota Aygo, Citroen C1, Peugeot 107 (all exactly the same car rebadged) but in the end have decided I'd prefer a Hyundai i10.

The 1.2l models in the years I can afford are still only £20 or £30 a year tax, economical on fuel and low insurance. Also said to be very reliable and decent space wise for such a small car.

Not much coming up locally though in my budget. If I had double to spend then I'd probably be a bit more spoilt for choice.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm now on a lease package for Merc A250 Hybrid which might well be my last car seeing as how I'm finishing work in the next couple of years and we can downsize to Mrs Jakarta's SLK200 and my Honda CBR600 Bike. The A250 is very nice, surprisingly fast but rather bland. Hey Ho, I had my Peugeot 205 GTi time back in the 1990's...

Whilst l had my Ford XR3 time in in the 1980's lol.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Maybe not super helpful but if you put the word around friends and family that you are looking you may well find someone wants rid of something that suits at a better price with no middleman. Kids going to Uni, Grandparent circumstances, some wealthy friend buying a brand new and you can offer same as the dealer is etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here