Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Unintentional Joke Du Jour

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Having been let down badly by a tradesman I'd booked to sort out my driveway gates I got this text message today :

I'm sending you this text on behalf of Bob, he has asked me to contact you because he's had to have an emergency operation on his eye and can't see you for several days , sorry for any inconvenience caused.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was walked into a pub in Clapham and they had this sign on the bar for the customers:

"Fridge is broken, cold food only."

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Having been let down badly by a tradesman I'd booked to sort out my driveway gates I got this text message today :

I'm sending you this text on behalf of Bob, he has asked me to contact you because he's had to have an emergency operation on his eye and can't see you for several days , sorry for any inconvenience caused.

couldn't get any cornea i guess

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
What's wrong with Bob's other eye? And what happened to his fingers if someone else had to send the text? Sounds like a nasty industrial accident.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
I had an email from a client once to say that she was rushing to get everything completed as she was about to go on maternity leave and didnt want "anything to drop through the cracks" :eek:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Shirley he could still work on the left or right gate, depending on what eye is being operated on :shrug:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Pathetic Excuse, Nelson beat the Frogs at Trafalgar with only one eye and had only one arm as well.

Whether or not he had lost something else only Cricket Fans will know...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here