Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfortunately still a recurring problem - online general sale away tickets NOT on schedule

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Hello Insider,

Problem hasn't gone away, and yesterday and today is even worse than usual.

Access to Huddersfield away online general sale tickets were meant to be available at 5pm onwards yesterday, but weren't.

Also weren't at 9am this morning, so I telephoned the ticket office. As usual was able to buy the ticket I wanted with the courteous and helpful assistance I have always, over decades, grown used to from any ticket office staff I have ever spoken to.

That done, I then said that the published schedule was still failing, and was told it would be available shortly this morning.

I have just checked online again, and at 11:25am it is still not on general sale.

I'm sure it is not the fault of the person I had talked to earlier. At 9am I was in a queue of 1, so I don't expect he was locked onto phone answering, and would not be responsible for the further delay.

In the past you have been able to trigger this for me and others, and apologized.

But somewhere between me (and no doubt other supporters), you, the ticket office staff and talent-sport the system still collapses.

The downloadable schedule is very clear and well presented, why, why, oh why is it beyond the whit of man to keep to it!

I hope you have better luck than in the past, preferably in time for us non-preferential supporters to have access to tickets on schedule for the Forest away last match of the season.

All best,

zego

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here