U-18 Season Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Junior will be 18 in November, does anyone know if he will have to fork out for a full adult season ticket?

Or, once the increases are made, say, he pays for it before the start of next season, would he still get the U18 rate?

Anyone else had this quandry, if so, what was the outcome?

Thanks in advance.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have never known anyone ask for birth certificates - these things tend to be taken on trust because policing them is difficult. It is why student tickets at a discount are so open to abuse (I have a student card for example - they are not hard to come by).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Junior will be 18 in November, does anyone know if he will have to fork out for a full adult season ticket?

Or, once the increases are made, say, he pays for it before the start of next season, would he still get the U18 rate?

Anyone else had this quandry, if so, what was the outcome?

Thanks in advance.

You'll have supplied the Date of Birth so they will know how old he is.

Young Miss Bozza turned 10 in October of this season - initially they charged her the U-18 rate to I contacted the ticket office. As she was 9 when the season began, this was revised to the U-10 rate. In short, I think you should be OK to save a few quid for one more season.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
My son turned 18 on the 13th September but still has his U-18 ticket. It is the age he is on the first game of the season so you will be fine. Next season for me is going to feel expensive! Interestingly, he looks comfortably over 18, always gets served with a beer but never once queried on the turnstile when the concession light comes up

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You'll have supplied the Date of Birth so they will know how old he is.

Young Miss Bozza turned 10 in October of this season - initially they charged her the U-18 rate to I contacted the ticket office. As she was 9 when the season began, this was revised to the U-10 rate. In short, I think you should be OK to save a few quid for one more season.
Is it under 10 or 10 and under? when my youngest was 11 (her birthday is in december) I tried to buy her an u16 ticket and was told that she was still classed as u10 until the end of that season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports