Two guests

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We haven't had a conversation in the studio lately about the Albion on the pitch. We'll have Blackpool, Leicester and Leeds to talk about.

So... does anyone (or two) fancy being studio guest on The Albion Roar this week? Someone reasonably articulate, reasonably intelligent, not prone to meltdowns if we lose, and with a reluctance to swear on air. I appreciate that might preclude a few, but fresh opinions are always sought.

If you want to come on, we're live at midday, broadcasting from our dungeons in Old Steine.

PM me if you're really embarrassed.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You mean you dont have anyone lined up :eek: well if you get desperate you know im about :)

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'd love it if [MENTION=1991]Hove born&bred[/MENTION] was on the show.

Why? They want a discussion about football not someone thinking up as many different ways as possible to drop in the fact that he lives in an expensive house!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Why? They want a discussion about football not someone thinking up as many different ways as possible to drop in the fact that he lives in an expensive house!

I don't think he does,just wants people to think he does, if he says it enough times people start believing it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely the Groovy Gang are up for this ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

What about [MENTION=12634]Return of the Rev[/MENTION] then ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Our Dear Leader is the voice of NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports