Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two funny things from yesterday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure I've seen either of these mentioned yet.

1. Hinshelwood's knee-slide mis-hap. After the third goal the cameras focused on Buonanotte running away to celebrate. In the background you can see Hinsh also knee-slide, but he gets it wrong and leaves the pitch, sliding onto the blue pitch surround which, presumably, isn't anywhere near as slippy as he comes to an abrupt halt and flies forward. He manages to get his hands out in front of him, avoiding a full-on faceplant.

2. The Palace player who took a pile driver to the bollocks, collapses to the ground but manages drags himself to his feet to stagger about a bit before seeing Hinshelwood head home. Might as well have stayed down chap.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
And don't forget this bit - always makes me smile to see them as CRY.

1707058123580.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not sure I've seen either of these mentioned yet.

1. Hinshelwood's knee-slide mis-hap. After the third goal the cameras focused on Buonanotte running away to celebrate. In the background you can see Hinsh also knee-slide, but he gets it wrong and leaves the pitch, sliding onto the blue pitch surround which, presumably, isn't anywhere near as slippy as he comes to an abrupt halt and flies forward. He manages to get his hands out in front of him, avoiding a full-on faceplant.

2. The Palace player who took a pile driver to the bollocks, collapses to the ground but manages drags himself to his feet to stagger about a bit before seeing Hinshelwood head home. Might as well have stayed down chap.

Apparently they had songs for all our goals. So I heard.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here