Twitter - Young Lucian

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've been busy on google trying to find out. From what I have managed to find, which is the nearly sod all, is that he is apparently one of their youngsters. I've asked him if it's on loan which might clear things up - an earlier tweet said he was either going to West Brom or here.

Presumably a development squad thing.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No idea, searched for young lucian and this was the first hit- assume it's a DS player we're buying from Reading for our DS.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No idea, but this tweet was posted on July 31st and retweeted by him -

#StayCalm ‏@_SteveJordan
Everyone follow @Younglucian45. Reading u16 player. New to twitter. Give him a shout and he'll follow back. Follow!

Just a youth player then who would be joining our youth team. Probably one of these - Academy Profiles

Looking at his Tweets, looks like Reading are trying to get him out, looks like he rejected a move to MK Dons and they were going to send him to us or West Brom and he must of chose us - doesnt look like its all his choice though, especially as 5 days ago he said "Ill never leave Reading".

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
[tweet]268005850499645440[/tweet]
[tweet]268011326658453505[/tweet]

Edit: hmm, tweets aren't appearing. Anyway, he tweeted back to my question about a loan saying "yeah looks like it"

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It might be that he just doesn't know to be fair. Kids these days...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports