Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Twitter/X

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I got a ban from Twitter for this
Please tell me I’m not the only one that thinks it’s utterly ridiculous. Apparently this constitutes harassment etc
IMG_4934.png

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I got a similarly stupid ban. Twitter mods are idiots. Deleted my account ages ago, just got a lurk account on there for when people send me stuff and i need an account to view the replies

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I got a ban from Twitter for this
Please tell me I’m not the only one that thinks it’s utterly ridiculous. Apparently this constitutes harassment etcView attachment 166197
What I can't get my head round is on here your albionfan37 on that your Doddy45 - there is no number correlation.....

Psychobilly freakout puts his Hercule Poirot moustache on.....
"Unless those numbers signify how old your were when you joined them...."

am i right ?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Twitter/X is an appalling cesspit. Under Musk's "leadership" it is fascist-leaning and has been taking steps to undermine democratic tweeters. Even before Musk the mods rarely took action against tweets that clearly contravened their rules. I have reported Palace fans on numerous occasions for tweeting the sex offender nonsense about Dunk and for abusive, homophobic comments about Brighton. Each and every time I have been told that the abusive, libellous tweets do not contravene their rules. Yet, they will happily ban users for the most innocuous tweets, which they have misinterpreted, deliberately or otherwise.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What I can't get my head round is on here your albionfan37 on that your Doddy45 - there is no number correlation.....

Psychobilly freakout puts his Hercule Poirot moustache on.....
"Unless those numbers signify how old your were when you joined them...."

am i right ?
Is his dad's dog dead? That is the important question,

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Twitter/X is an appalling cesspit. Under Musk's "leadership" it is fascist-leaning and has been taking steps to undermine democratic tweeters. Even before Musk the mods rarely took action against tweets that clearly contravened their rules. I have reported Palace fans on numerous occasions for tweeting the sex offender nonsense about Dunk and for abusive, homophobic comments about Brighton. Each and every time I have been told that the abusive, libellous tweets do not contravene their rules. Yet, they will happily ban users for the most innocuous tweets, which they have misinterpreted, deliberately or otherwise.

I will elaborate on my banning.

Someone relatively famous I guess (loads of followers) said something along the lines of "death to the west, you shall follow Muslim" blah blah blah

And I replied "your vagina is death"

Guess who got banned?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I will elaborate on my banning.

Someone relatively famous I guess (loads of followers) said something along the lines of "death to the west, you shall follow Muslim" blah blah blah

And I replied "your vagina is death"

Guess who got banned?
Now, I'm no detective, but I think there is a little clue to that question in the first line of your rant.

You are trying to beat an unbeatable machine, arguing against people you don't know, and getting yourself in a right stew about it.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to go for a walk up the hills to the north of Picket Piece, admire the views, breathe in some good fresh air, and wonder why crap like Twitter is so important to you.
Good luck.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Now, I'm no detective, but I think there is a little clue to that question in the first line of your rant.

You are trying to beat an unbeatable machine, arguing against people you don't know, and getting yourself in a right stew about it.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to go for a walk up the hills to the north of Picket Piece, admire the views, breathe in some good fresh air, and wonder why crap like Twitter is so important to you.
Good luck.
Dont worry, I deleted my account as soon as the twitter jail door opened! Proper bin fest.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
IMO Twitter/ X should remove this emoji if they think it’s offensive.
@Peacehaven Wild Kids got banned for using a water pistol emoji I believe.
This got me a permanent ban within about an hour, and indeed, two subsequent accounts were also permanently banned by association.

(The emojis used in the post were a bit of an “in joke” with some fellow fans of other clubs, the Clapton one was a toss up between that and the pretzel!”)

Shortly before this I was one of a number of people that reported an Irish based account for using the most vile racist language towards two United players. It took twitter FIVE days to remove the post and ban the perpetrator.
IMG_7281.jpeg

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Let me guess - you posted that against a picture of a black person, with a monkey emoji...?
Given it’s now Space Karen in charge, probably get banned for not tweeting it to a black guy given the track record of the site

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
There is absolutely no reason for monkey emoji's to exist on any format

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here