Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TV FA cup picks

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Usually about 3 days after the draw.

Given the first game of the round is in 18 days time, I can’t see them being announced much later than Thursday despite the fact they don’t actually care about match-going supporters.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Only two stand out games in the 4th and that's us / Liverpool as well as Citeh V Arsenal (assuming Arse don't bugger it up). My betting is we land the Sunday afternoon slot.

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
Realistically both Manchester clubs will be on TV, and I would guess Utd the 1230 Saturday, City the 4.30 Big Sunday game. Wrexham v Sheff Utd for the red button, Preston v Spurs the 5.30 Saturday game and Brighton the 2.00 Sunday game is my prediction.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Given that the replays don't happen until the middle of next week we could be in for a long wait for confirmation of TV games. TV companies would be all over us vs Liverpool, especially a couple of weeks after a league clash and all the narratives that could come from that, but I don't think they'd be so keen on us vs Wolves.

I'm guessing tickets for our match won't go on sale until 18th at the earliest once our opponents are known.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Only two stand out games in the 4th and that's us / Liverpool as well as Citeh V Arsenal (assuming Arse don't bugger it up). My betting is we land the Sunday afternoon slot.
Without a doubt it will be Sunday afternoon ... clashing with my granddaughter's 3rd birthday party o_O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here