Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have discovered martini espresso.

hic

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Some post-operation Lucozade - (nothing serious but involved a General Anaesthetic)

Cheers to all enjoying a proper drink tonight, all being well I hope to join the Fridat night drinkers in a couple of weeks time.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
where is the match day thread, i'm getting nervous here.

water

nevermind. its tomorrow :lol:

Last edited:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
2 pints of Blonde Brummie alongside a pair of massive faggots, Stilton mash, mushy peas and gravy. Considering a can of Madrí now I've got home but too stuffed right now.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Not embarrassed to say I had a Harvey’s Bonfire Boy while cooking dinner, a bottle of McGuigan Chardonnay with a couple of Coquilles St Jacques for dinner, and then a Harvey’s Christmas Ale while watching a cheapo feel good movie. Well, it’s Tuesday.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I have discovered martini espresso.

hic
I think this is your second thread on newly-discovered drinks in a matter of days. (There was another one about old-fashioneds)

Have you retired Dave? And if so is trying lots of different drinks until you find ones you like your new retirement hobby? If so - I take my hat off too you! Sounds much more fun than getting an allotment!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think this is your second thread on newly-discovered drinks in a matter of days. (There was another one about old-fashioneds)

Have you retired Dave? And if so is trying lots of different drinks until you find ones you like your new retirement hobby? If so - I take my hat off too you! Sounds much more fun than getting an allotment!
You have rumbled me mate.

I was made redundant last year and decided I had had enough so retired. Mrs DTG also decided that if I was staying at home and playing golf she was not going to “ bloody well work”. So we have both called it a day.

my daughters now send hampers and such like for Father’s Day birthdays etc, which tend to have alcohol in them.

have a box of home made beer to start too. Brooklyn beer!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You have rumbled me mate.

I was made redundant last year and decided I had had enough so retired. Mrs DTG also decided that if I was staying at home and playing golf she was not going to “ bloody well work”. So we have both called it a day.

my daughters now send hampers and such like for Father’s Day birthdays etc, which tend to have alcohol in them.

have a box of home made beer to start too. Brooklyn beer!

Enjoy it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here