Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have missed your posts about your love of modern F1 :wink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have missed your posts about your love of modern F1 :wink:
Funny you say that, I'm actually enjoying F1 again. The Austrian GP (that's the first one, not the Styrian) was great. Obviously there's a way to go before it's as good as the crazy old days, but it appears to be more exciting than the last time I gave (watching) it a go. I was having a little race around Castle Combe on Tuesday, which was nice.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Funny you say that, I'm actually enjoying F1 again. The Austrian GP (that's the first one, not the Styrian) was great. Obviously there's a way to go before it's as good as the crazy old days, but it appears to be more exciting than the last time I gave (watching) it a go. I was having a little race around Castle Combe on Tuesday, which was nice.

Good to see McLaren on the up and I am enjoying the Pink Mercedes controversy and the trials of Ferrari. Shame that the Mercs seem even further ahead this year and I genuinely think Lewis would prefer more than Bottas to race against. Red Bull seem to hit a wall in the last GP

Really looking forward to the two Silverstone GPs though and the return of Alonso next season

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My transfer ELUSIVES haven’t started yet but no doubt I’ll be getting many more #writeagain whilst [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] cries into his NOKIA reading more #SheeboITK stuff and tries to claim it was his TIPS.

Of course your ELUSIVES haven't started yet, your'e a rank AMETER! Where I already have many SAUCES over many PIES this time of the year!

As usual I'm sure you have me on speed dial so I can TOSS YOU OFF some crumbs as I do EVERY season!

and for your information I've ditched the NOKIA and have a state of the art BLUEBERRY to handle all my ITK!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Not logged in since Saturday - can you let us know you’re ok please Trig?

D

Deleted member 2719

Some people do. Ernest has and one of my favourite posters, Buzzer, is still going on Twitter but not on here. I post regularly on here but have silently quit Facebook and my life is much better for it.

You got banned from Facebook didn't you:p

Good to see you back Trig.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here