Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Travel Form for AS Roma

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Just received email requesting completion of Travel Form. No ticket unless completed by midday Monday 4th.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 17.00.01.png

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Does say barcode should work on your phone though although advises a print out as back up.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I have booked an air BnB and so they don't provide the exact address yet, I wonder what I should put for address..

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
I have booked an air BnB and so they don't provide the exact address yet, I wonder what I should put for address..
Data collected in this survey may be shared UEFA, AS Roma and the Italian Police, where necessary, for operation reasons in relation to the AS Roma away match. We will retain this data for 30 days and data will be stored in line with our privacy policy. Tickets will not be available to collect unless this information is submitted. Please complete this by midday on Monday 4th March.

Wouldn't put your address on there

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Less to put on the form than expected, thought i read somewhere it would include DOB unless club adds that from their records.

At least don't have to print off ticket now. As emails / tickets will becoming direct from Roma and how slow they have been, would never surprise me if tickets dont arrive to after the game

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here