Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transferring a ticket to a MyAlbion+ member

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Hi all
Apologies if this has been covered as frequently as "can we play Marseille again?" or "what does SEGW stand for?" but, because of a funeral, I now can't go to the Roma home leg and want to transfer my ticket to my son who is a MyA+ member. Surely I don't have to put it on the returns pile and can just transfer to him...would a kind soul please let me know if that is the case and, if so, how to do that please?
Thanks in advance
PT

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hmmmm... good luck with that.

If the club treat it as a one-off purchase rather than a ST extension, you won't be able to transfer it and the club won't open the exchange.

Group stage was a 'package', so slightly different I think.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Have you tried 'allocating' the ticket if he's in your F&F?

I know you can do it when purchasing as I do for my daughter. Not tried retro or one of the Europa ones.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
It may not work for you logistically but can’t you just lend him your phone or forward him the email so he can download the ticket directly onto his phone?

Apologies if I have somehow committed a cardinal sin with either of the above suggestions. Just trying to help.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Hi all
Apologies if this has been covered as frequently as "can we play Marseille again?" or "what does SEGW stand for?" but, because of a funeral, I now can't go to the Roma home leg and want to transfer my ticket to my son who is a MyA+ member. Surely I don't have to put it on the returns pile and can just transfer to him...would a kind soul please let me know if that is the case and, if so, how to do that please?
Thanks in advance
PT
You can’t transfer it sadly

My son can’t make the Roma home game and the only way I was able to give his seat to a mate was to buy it on the open market and allocate to him via friends and family (thankfully no one purposed before me)

It’s annoying now that we can’t transfer to f&f now that there’s no match discount, must be some UEFA small print

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
you could wait until the day of the game and ring the TO and tell them you broke your phone and can they e-mail you a ticket to print off. Forward that to your son and bobs your uncle.

(I had to do similar at the start of the season due to COVID)

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
You can’t transfer it sadly

My son can’t make the Roma home game and the only way I was able to give his seat to a mate was to buy it on the open market and allocate to him via friends and family (thankfully no one purposed before me)

It’s annoying now that we can’t transfer to f&f now that there’s no match discount, must be some UEFA small print
Thanks, mate

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
you could wait until the day of the game and ring the TO and tell them you broke your phone and can they e-mail you a ticket to print off. Forward that to your son and bobs your uncle.

(I had to do similar at the start of the season due to COVID)
Nice plan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here