Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trains

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
They won’t have the time, inclination or staff to check anything.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ed Gein (American serial killer) is official cockney rhyming slang for train, so technically you’re getting on the Ed, not the train.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They won’t have the time, inclination or staff to check anything.

This. Bet the barriers are open. Or if you are the OP have a slightly longer walk and go from Fishersgate then there will be no barriers on the platform at all.

Harry Clipper normally hides in the back cab on football trains anyway, I certainly would if the choice was between that and trying to check hundreds of drunk Brighton fans with no mask on.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This. Bet the barriers are open. Or if you are the OP have a slightly longer walk and go from Fishersgate then there will be no barriers on the platform at all.

Harry Clipper normally hides in the back cab on football trains anyway, I certainly would if the choice was between that and trying to check hundreds of drunk Brighton fans with no mask on.

Going to be a real contrast between protective measures at station and on trains compared to what will will find at ground.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What about Brighton buses? Do I just show my ST, use NFC or use the QR code on the reader?
Can't find anything on the club site for travel and I've only ever had physical tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What else other than your match/season ticket are you expecting to show to prove you're going to the Amex? Though only time when getting public transport to a match I've been asked to prove I've got a match ticket is the bus anyway, most station barriers locally are just open for the afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here