Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonight's football

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Spurs losing I see.

Most remarkable so far is in the National league. Notts County and Wrexham have lost 3 games in 60 games between them, and after 7 mins they're both losing at home!

Wrexham just equalised though

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Spurs losing I see.

Most remarkable so far is in the National league. Notts County and Wrexham have lost 3 games in 60 games between them, and after 7 mins they're both losing at home!

Wrexham just equalised though
I just noticed that playing for Woking tonight (against Wrexham) was none other than Rohan Ince.

Now there's a blast from the not too distant past!

I always thought he had the potential to be an absolute beast and then it just seemed to fizzle out for him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Spuds lost again. They are not playing their first choice central midfield at the moment as they (and the Biss back-up) are injured.

A great time to hunt them down as they face two tricky London derbies in the remainder of this month.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Spuds lost again. They are not playing their first choice central midfield at the moment as they (and the Biss back-up) are injured.

A great time to hunt them down as they face two tricky London derbies in the remainder of this month.
need them to win the tie and 'concentrate on the (champions) league'

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
need them to win the tie and 'concentrate on the (champions) league'
With a game in hand against Newcastle as a trip to St James, we really have to BELIEVE the impossible is possible. I still have to pinch myself we're having these conversations, heady times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here