Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] TODAY'S FA Cup Final

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
B4FA1E69-5F89-4662-BF07-B618489F9865.jpeg

I really hope all those Liverpool players that suffer from Asthma are not struggling today. :moo:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After seeing videos and hearing of the fake scouse c**s booing our national anthem and Abide by me, they can get to f**k. Want Madrid and City to win the two trophy’s from them now.

It was always Mansour's title, the best squad on the planet. The media successfully wound everyone up with the quadruple hyperbole.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Haha v true fellow Withdean, very true.

However, still pisses me off. Who do they think they are.

During this period of hype, a few Albion and also Spuds fans I know wanted to chat about the title, excited that the media told them it was neck-and-neck. But when asked, everyone said Mansour would win it.

The reasons given - squad cost/depth = a winning machine.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Tory MP and former culture secretary Karen Bradley urged the FA ‘to take all necessary action and pursue those responsible’.

‘It is utterly unacceptable and disgraceful that fans booed Prince William,’ she added.

That definitely sounds like normal behaviour from the party that supports free speech and is against cancel culture

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
It was a realy poor quality game - poor passing and finishing from both sides. But just because its Liverpool and Chelsea all the commentators and pundits seemed to think it was an exciting quality game. If it had been Brighton vs Burnley putting on that sh1t shower, it would have been regarded as the dullest ever.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It was a realy poor quality game - poor passing and finishing from both sides. But just because its Liverpool and Chelsea all the commentators and pundits seemed to think it was an exciting quality game. If it had been Brighton vs Burnley putting on that sh1t shower, it would have been regarded as the dullest ever.

Couldn't agree more. It was rubbish.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Tory MP and former culture secretary Karen Bradley urged the FA ‘to take all necessary action and pursue those responsible’.

‘It is utterly unacceptable and disgraceful that fans booed Prince William,’ she added.

That definitely sounds like normal behaviour from the party that supports free speech and is against cancel culture

They support free speech and democracy as long as it is their version of the product.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here