Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid De Zerbi Bashing - The Staying Up/Europe Tracker - season 2022-23 FINAL Update - 22 OVER

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Blimey. If we finish top 4 I imagine you can retire
I don’t bet usually - but I’ve got a few quid left in a paddy power account from our promotion winning season (I stuck £50 on us to get promoted after the Boro game and won £500). I was convinced Potter was going to do something amazing with this team this season (he did, but not in the expected way!). I’ve just looked at the betting slip placed in May this year. I could only get 20/1 for Brighton to finish top 4, and I only wagered a tenner. Potter f***ing off killed my enthusiasm - but our Italian gaffer has righted my Albion ship. The way we’re playing now - with such elan… I really DO think we have a great chance of finishing right at the sharp end of this division.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Blimey, you've changed your tune. A couple of weeks ago you were the second person to doubt him (and the other was on a wind up).
Not being funny Trig, but if you spent all your time calling out posters for changing their tune you'd have no time to sleep! :LOL:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not being funny Trig, but if you spent all your time calling out posters for changing their tune you'd have no time to sleep! :LOL:
Fans seem to go from being a bit unsure to maybe luke warm, to thinking maybe the manager might be ok. Solid in the head as gone from

For me it's clear that RDZ isnt very well equipped tactically.

Its early days, and I'm the last to jump on a coaches back, especially after such little time. But I can hear those bells starting to ring.
to
This guy is clearly a world class coach, many levels above Potter. Not just in his personality either! It's so refreshing.
We got fortunate someone took Potter when they did

It's like he works for one of those companies that post automated replies, and he has 2 buttons: reply 'best ever', reply 'worst ever'.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Can tell we didn't win and dropped points for the tracker from the simple fact I found this down on page 5...

Back down to +7. Still a great position to be during the WC break.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just slipping this in whilst no one is watching and hoping that no one realises it is four days late.

7 under. Oh well. Aston Villa = Burnley

NSC F 14.png

NSC G 14.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And the full other teams league table. Leeds still very much in trouble.

NSC Others 14.png

Attachments

• NSC G 14.png
    NSC G 14.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 28
  • NSC Others 14.png
    NSC Others 14.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 27

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fans seem to go from being a bit unsure to maybe luke warm, to thinking maybe the manager might be ok. Solid in the head as gone from

to

It's like he works for one of those companies that post automated replies, and he has 2 buttons: reply 'best ever', reply 'worst ever'.
And you read his posts with interest, you say (well, you don't actually say, you merely read them - I mustn't over-infer).

Here is how to manage this situation:

forget.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here