Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid De Zerbi Bashing - The Staying Up/Europe Tracker - season 2023-24 - FINAL Update - 8 OVER

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Now bang on track with last season.

NSC All seasons Graph.png

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Apologies for the late update. But last night was a bonus three points against the relgation tracker, so now up to 9. Still 1 under the Europe tracker though. That feels about right. Need another win Sunday to stay on track

Saturday.
We are actually playing Saturday 3pm this weekend.

(Edit: Wolves is now Monday 22nd January)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Update ahead of tonight's games.

Up to 7th (sort of - ABC!)

Interesting to note Villa may be flattering to deceive a tad.

Palace hovering above the relegation zone. They couldn't could they?

NSC Others 15a.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saturday.
We are actually playing Saturday 3pm this weekend.

(Edit: Wolves is now Monday 22nd January)
Good spots. I keep confused with the Saturday/Sunday thing. I'll change for Wolves as well.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
RDZ said yesterday that we are doing better than last season. I know that he meant this in terms of the wider picture: EPL points gained, coping with the European challenge and the loss of players, but I took a quick look to see how our current EPL points tally directly compares with 15 games in last season. We are just two points behind. Should we beat Burnley at the weekend, then after 16 games, we will have one point more than we did at the same stage last year. That's pretty impressive.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Damn you Burnley. 2 points lost. down to 7 over relegation. 3 below Europe. Annoying.

Bonus points needed at Arsenal and Palace.

NSC F 16.png

NSC G 16.png

NSC E 16.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Update on league table. Very interesting. Tight as 7th - 12th is our current range. Very tight at the top.

Look at Palace, just look at Palace. It could happen if just one of that bottom three could get their act together.

NSC Others 16a.png

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Update on league table. Very interesting. Tight as 7th - 12th is our current range. Very tight at the top.

Look at Palace, just look at Palace. It could happen if just one of that bottom three could get their act together.

View attachment 171069
I always like your table as i feel it gives a greater insight into how teams are doing taking into account who they have actually played. This one clearly shows the top middle and bottom sections with us in a middle group of six although that could soon become an 8 if Fulham and the saudis maintain current form. The most interesting anomaly when comparing with the actual table is the apparent swap in positions of Chelsea and Manu.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I always like your table as i feel it gives a greater insight into how teams are doing taking into account who they have actually played. This one clearly shows the top middle and bottom sections with us in a middle group of six although that could soon become an 8 if Fulham and the saudis maintain current form. The most interesting anomaly when comparing with the actual table is the apparent swap in positions of Chelsea and Manu.
and Wolves and Bournemouth are level with us. I could see a possibility of us finishing below Bournemouth the way they are playing now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
and Wolves and Bournemouth are level with us. I could see a possibility of us finishing below Bournemouth the way they are playing now.
Yes that stood out for me as well.

That said our opportunities for bonus points have been more limited recently.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
10th as we sit down for turkey.

Note, Forest into the bottom 3 for the first time. A club I used to really like, great fans, but if they go down they deserve after the strange sacking of Steve Cooper. Worth keeping an eye on Fulham and Brentford for the drop as well. And of course Palace :)

A win against Spurs would put us to 10 over and the whole thing would look a lot rosier.

NSC Others 18.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Updated ahead of tonight's games. Down to 11th.

Tight at the bottom, 3 from 8. Brentford drop in for the first time which suggests they have frightening fixtures to come.

NSC Others 19.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here