Tip

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I don't want to burst you bubble or anything after your winner yesterday. But offering up a 10/11 shot as a tip, is stretching things a bit far. Hardly a stable plot to spank the bookies. I suggest you just picked that yourself. How about, 3.35 Ling, Rydalis, 3.50 South, Tartan Jura..1.50 Ayr, Deepsand,,3.25Ayr, Tap Night....Pretty sure at least two of them will win, but hardly in the tip envelope.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I don't want to burst you bubble or anything after your winner yesterday. But offering up a 10/11 shot as a tip, is stretching things a bit far. Hardly a stable plot to spank the bookies. I suggest you just picked that yourself. How about, 3.35 Ling, Rydalis, 3.50 South, Tartan Jura..1.50 Ayr, Deepsand,,3.25Ayr, Tap Night....Pretty sure at least two of them will win, but hardly in the tip envelope.

A winning tip is fantastic at any price, your random multiple selections is not worth a hill of beans

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
A winning tip is fantastic at any price, your random multiple selections is not worth a hill of beans

Of course if it wins. I just don't think putting up odds on shot's can be considered a tip, in itself. You make more money laying fav's than you will backing them. That's why you never see a bookie on a bike. Don't get me wrong, if you got five grand to put on it then fantastic, but it's no good for you average bloke in the street...What next, someone saying Sprinter Sacre, is a good tip for four weeks time....get on!!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Of course if it wins. I just don't think putting up odds on shot's can be considered a tip, in itself. You make more money laying fav's than you will backing them. That's why you never see a bookie on a bike. Don't get me wrong, if you got five grand to put on it then fantastic, but it's no good for you average bloke in the street...What next, someone saying Sprinter Sacre, is a good tip for four weeks time....get on!!

It's won it's last 2 races at the track, I did say there's no much in it, I would love to chuck in massive winners everytime, but I'm only posting what I hear off friends who I trust

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Give the guy a break. He's posting a tip. Does it matter if it's from him or the horse's mouth? He's not forcing you or anyone else to put money on is he?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Small interest in Mataajir back on the fibresand in the Southwell opener for me.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Give the guy a break. He's posting a tip. Does it matter if it's from him or the horse's mouth? He's not forcing you or anyone else to put money on is he?

Did I say he was?..I'm just saying I don't consider odd's on shots falling into the "tip" envelope that's all.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I think what kev is saying in a roundabout way is that 10/11 implies more chance of something happening than not happening so doesn't really need pointing out. That said, if the actual probability is far better than 10/11 then who is to say. The Chairman's ex partner in racing Harry Findlay loved a value shortie as that meant he could get more on.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think what kev is saying in a roundabout way is that 10/11 implies more chance of something happening than not happening so doesn't really need pointing out. That said, if the actual probability is far better than 10/11 then who is to say. The Chairman's ex partner in racing Harry Findlay loved a value shortie as that meant he could get more on.

Thankyou, well put. I also said, I would love an odds on tip everyday of the week if I had five grand to put on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports