Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tickets for the Arsenal

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Have any tickets for the Arsenal game come up for sale on the website in the past few days?

I’m hoping to pick up a couple if possible!

Or if anyone here has decided they have seen enough missed goal attempts for this season, I’ll be happy to purchase their tickets!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Have any tickets for the Arsenal game come up for sale on the website in the past few days?

I’m hoping to pick up a couple if possible!

Or if anyone here has decided they have seen enough missed goal attempts for this season, I’ll be happy to purchase their tickets!

Its sold out but there's always a few returns released for away games if you've the time to check in on the tickets site from time to time. .I've had most luck around 4pm/5pm on Thursday afternoons when picking up tickets like this in the past.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Its sold out but there's always a few returns released for away games if you've the time to check in on the tickets site from time to time. .I've had most luck around 4pm/5pm on Thursday afternoons when picking up tickets like this in the past.

Was going to say the exact same. Thursdays seem to be when player/staff returned tickets go back up.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Go in the home end. There will be thousands available. Always got one and no one notices you cheering the Albion as so many other tourists. Hide in plain site. That’s what I did last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here