Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ticketing Scandal ??

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Cost of each ticket. 1/19th of £880 season ticket , so cost £46 + £60 to buy back £106, less £41 returned so £65. So club gains £38 for the two tickets we had already paid for !!!

However seems I`m in the minority for considering this to be a bit of a scam.
We are in PL All different Incredible demand but 100s on exchange not sold for City game. Was this because 8pm KO or is interest now not as high. Club are using this interes

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Did I hear right that they have removed the bar code on the e ticket so you can’t copy it and send it to a mate.

not that I have done it as I put mine in the ticket exchange
Still had a barcode/squashed QR code on mine for the Man City match. Better continue as my phone is encrypted for work purposes so NTC doesn't work.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
We are in PL All different Incredible demand but 100s on exchange not sold for City game. Was this because 8pm KO or is interest now not as high. Club are using this interes
Bloke I work with is a city fan. He goes between 6 and 10 home games a season, proper fan through it all etc. He was telling me It got down the equivalent of My Albion+ for them to buy last night. Amazing when they can win the league and the stage of the season.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Exchange scheme must be generating an unexpected cash-flow bonus over the final few months of home games.

“Quality time with the family at home”, “a stinking cold”, “a family function”, “not keen on the fixture time”.

Away visitors can take their pick.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Exchange scheme must be generating an unexpected cash-flow bonus over the final few months of home games.

“Quality time with the family at home”, “a stinking cold”, “a family function”, “not keen on the fixture time”.

Away visitors can take their pick.
……..ticket price plus £25 A+ membership. 😁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here