Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket question

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Hi, sorry if its not the right place to ask this but was hoping someone could help.

I'm going for North stand but only getting row A as a choice, I don't fancy sitting front row if I'm honest but was wondering is this is because its all that's left or do they like to sell out row to row working up? Just wanna see if its worth a gamble of waiting until that row sells out if its the case?

Hope I'm making sense, cheers in advance

:stupid:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Hi, sorry if its not the right place to ask this but was hoping someone could help.

I'm going for North stand but only getting row A as a choice, I don't fancy sitting front row if I'm honest but was wondering is this is because its all that's left or do they like to sell out row to row working up? Just wanna see if its worth a gamble of waiting until that row sells out if its the case?

Hope I'm making sense, cheers in advance

:stupid:

Mine shows that there's seats available in nearly every row in the north stand

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
From people who sit around us, I would have thought there are few non sth in there. Same people in same seats. It may be that there are only a few tickets available. Remember sth have till Monday to buy and more tickets from people not getting their allocated seat should be available.

Bonne chance.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
There's loads available in the North at the moment. More than i thought actually, seems that a fair few season ticket holders haven't saved their seats yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You'll need to do the stand/seat selector thing and that's Flash so won't work with standard Safari on an iPad.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
You'll need to do the stand/seat selector thing and that's Flash so won't work with standard Safari on an iPad.

About time Apple got this worked out!

;-)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
About time Apple got this worked out!

;-)

Android have followed suit and Flash won't run on any new devices. As is the case with iOS, there are workarounds if you need to use insecure, inefficient bloatware that Flash is.

Hope this helps ;)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Android have followed suit and Flash won't run on any new devices. As is the case with iOS, there are workarounds if you need to use insecure, inefficient bloatware that Flash is.

Hope this helps ;)

:lol:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Ah! That would explain why then, this whole time I never knew about that function oops!

Photon app for iOS works well for me. We all hate a workaround but if you are on the move and need to book a ticket it does the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here