Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
As a new season ticket holder, I don't really know how the ticket exchange works. Is anyone able to explain please.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If you are unable to go and the exchange is open (dictated by the Club) then you can post your ST for general resale.
If it sells, you get a pro rata amount back to your account.
Simply go to the Home Tickets section and click on more info for the exchange and it will guide you through it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To sell your season ticket for a specific game?

1. Go here (when logged in):
https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...e&page=usercontent/documents/html/resale.html

2. Click/Tap the "RESELL MY SEAT" button.

3. Scroll down to the game you wish to put up for sale, put a check in the "List this seat for resale" box, and click/tap the "OK" button at the bottom of the screen.

4. Select bank payment details - you may need to enter these if you've not done it before, and click/tap the "OK" button.

If the club have already opened the sell-side of the exchange, your seat will be immediately available to others. Otherwise, when the club release exchange seats for re-sale - which they'll do when most of their own seats have sold - your seat will then become available for others to buy. If the game isn't a sell-out - possible for a handful of fixtures against "lesser" sides or awkward kick-off times, your seat may never be made available to others.

If your seat sells you will not receive any direct communication until the week following the game when you will receive a notification that funds will be paid to your bank account:

Good news – the seat you listed on Season Ticket Exchange was sold. Details of the resale and the money being sent to your bank account are below.​
Thank you for listing your seat and enabling another fan to watch the game at the Amex.​
However, if you have put your seat up for re-sale, you can check to see if it's showing for sale - if it isn't showing then it has sold.

If you have a change of heart after listing your seat, you can take it back as long as someone else hasn't already bought it.

If you sell your seat but a fixture is subsequently re-arranged for whatever reason, you will not have access to your seat. If you want to go to the game, you will need to buy another one.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks both.

Is it best to wait for the exchange to open before you list your ticket or is it best to list it before it opens if you know definitely that you are unable to attend?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Thanks both.

Is it best to wait for the exchange to open before you list your ticket or is it best to list it before it opens if you know definitely that you are unable to attend?
I'd do it as soon as possible in case it slipped my mind later.
Which definitely happened a couple of times the season I had a season ticket.
And then covid happened.
I'm not, to be clear, suggesting these things are related.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks both.

If I know I can't make a game, and don't have a friend to transfer my tickets to, I mark the seats for re-sale immediately as that means if/when the exchange opens, my tickets are there straight away, maximising chances of a sale.

It also means you don't have to spend time trying to find out if the exchange has opened.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I see the Newcastle ticket exchange is open. I have listed my 2 tickets E3B if anyone is interested ( I hope this allowed as I don't want to get a ban)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As a new season ticket holder, I don't really know how the ticket exchange works. Is anyone able to explain please.
Where were you when we were shit? Does Big Hilda like a sausage fried or grilled? And whatever happened to the cup final money, eh?

Answer those 3 questions and you’ll be fine, the ticket exchange is far more complicated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here