Ticket Exchange - Where's it gone?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Hi,
I can't now make the Sheff Wed game and wanted to put my 2 tickets up on the exchange but it doesn't seem to be an option anywhere on the online ticket page. It was there a few weeks ago when it first came out. Anyone managed to do this yet?

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
So it doesn't appear as an option until it does? Seems a bit strange! All the matches were available to exchange a few weeks back.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hi,
I can't now make the Sheff Wed game and wanted to put my 2 tickets up on the exchange but it doesn't seem to be an option anywhere on the online ticket page. It was there a few weeks ago when it first came out. Anyone managed to do this yet?

Sell them for face value on here

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Just spoke to the club, and the Ticket Exchange still hasn't kicked in for Sheffield Weds

I asked if I could put my Ipswich tickets into the exchange, but that one probably won't sell out, and they are charging £5 per ticket to do a reprint, so I will have to add that on if I do sell them to someone :annoyed:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just spoke to the club, and the Ticket Exchange still hasn't kicked in for Sheffield Weds

I asked if I could put my Ipswich tickets into the exchange, but that one probably won't sell out, and they are charging £5 per ticket to do a reprint, so I will have to add that on if I do sell them to someone :annoyed:

A fiver - really? Last season it was £3 if they did charge and they only did that half the time.

That reeks of trying to cut down on unofficial re-sales.

However, most tickets at season ticket price plus a fiver are still going to be under the match by match price, I imagine.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
if i register a match that i cannot attend well in advance does it get removed from my smart card as soon as i register or when the ticket exchange becomes active because if the match does not sell out that is money down the drain where as i might be able to let friends & family use it if the game is not a sell out

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
The charge is still £3 - as this is what they wanted to charge me for doing it for the sheff Wednesday game. When I offered them a debit card as payment due to having no cash however they waved it away and told me not to worry about the charge!

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
The charge is still £3 - as this is what they wanted to charge me for doing it for the sheff Wednesday game. When I offered them a debit card as payment due to having no cash however they waved it away and told me not to worry about the charge!

So I wonder why they quoted me £5 per ticket today. Maybe it's £3 in person and £5 over the phone??

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I can't attend and have just used the system. If you are looking for a ticket fill yer boots...

(Please leave my seat as I would expect to find it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports