Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket exchange (spurs)

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
if my tickets sell do I get an email? before or after the game? is the exchange actually open?

It is open but unlikely to sell because 1300ish available. No notification but can see if seat gone by seeing it is no longer available on site

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Just delved into my account and they have been sold....would have thought a simple email would be easier ....oh well...

It really isn’t difficult though to just go on the site and look for yourself if it’s been sold is it? From memory, in the week after the game you get officially notified if it was sold and, if so, that the relevant ‘refund’ is on its way to your account. I actually think the mechanics of it work well.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You do get an email but after the match I think.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Junior couldn’t go to the original game, so shared his ticket
Person he shared it to can’t go to the game tomorrow
Junior can’t get his own seat back, but according to Barbs ‘is welcome to buy another ticket’ for the game
So he can pay another £52 for a ticket in the same block whilst the seat already paid for - and occupied by him for every other home game - is empty

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Junior can’t get his own seat back, but according to Barbs ‘is welcome to buy another ticket’ for the game
So he can pay another £52 for a ticket in the same block whilst the seat already paid for - and occupied by him for every other home game - is empty

Or Junior can just use the Print at Home ticket that got emailed when it was shared and no one is any the wiser. :thumbsup:

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

Don’t worry Dazzer some helpful little soul will be on shortly telling you you should be grateful for this small mercy :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Why not just print the PDF out and use the ticket ?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Or Junior can just use the Print at Home ticket that got emailed when it was shared and no one is any the wiser. :thumbsup:

This. I definitely didn't do that with my daughters ticket for the Villa game. Nope. Not me.

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
I’ve just put 3 tickets up on the Ticket Exchange, East Stand Upper (Block E) if anyone looking for 3 together this evening. Cheers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Stop moaning.

That manoeuvre would cost £53 at Man Utd & Arsenal, plus you get to pay for the ST’s in 13 monthly instalments, the cost includes door-to-door travel and on selected days you get a discount on unwanted old tat in the club shop.

#Entitled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here