Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange sell-side open for Palace

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
If you go on the main ticket page, it has sold out in red lettering but over 500 still available to buy. Doesn't make much sense to me. If someone could buy the seat in N1D Row Y then that would be great, thanks! (Before you ask, work commitments)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Why so some fans with kids choose not to go to this one particularly ... the hateful atmosphere?

Yep, plus there’s always that chance you’ll get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. It’s my 12 year olds first one tomorrow and he’s had a season ticket for a while.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Anyone who dips out of a game against our biggest rivals, with vital Premier League points at stake, because of the WEATHER, is an absolute ****ing MELT

Their are loads of reasons why people can't make the game, but to hide behind a bit of wind and rain is shithousery of the highest order

This. Leaving Norwich 7am. There are no excuses. Full Roll Call tomorrow, non attendees will have their STs cancelled, rightly so IMO.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Probably be a 29k " sell out" though as we usually have a zillion seats as segregation. Will be the first under 30k for a league match since umm the last Palace home game.

Yes. I factored this into my crowd prediction for tomorrow on the Seagulls Mailing List fantasy league (now in its 20th? year). I went 29700 ish, a tad up on last year, and a 1-2 defeat, Bissouma to score. Psychological insurance. If there are any SML lurkers yet to predict and in need of inspiration, I should warn that I am currently languishing in the relegation zone. :shrug: :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, plus there’s always that chance you’ll get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. It’s my 12 year olds first one tomorrow and he’s had a season ticket for a while.

I remember ducking for cover near shitehole park in the late 70s, with one of my brothers, as the goons lobbed bricks at us. The sooner these tools are relegated out of our hair the better. Still.....very much looking forward to the game tomorrow :drool::O:rave:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Probably be a 29k " sell out" though as we usually have a zillion seats as segregation. Will be the first under 30k for a league match since umm the last Palace home game.

Plus, we’ll actually have more Albion fans there than usual as we have S1F.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve never ever known the scum sell out the Stad de clad against us - with a few thousand less capacity - yet we have for our 31k stadium against them yet again - they just can’t be better than us at anything these days!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We'll be leaving shortly and really looking forward to just 50mph wind and a light shower, ffs it's no stopped blowing a gale and raining here for 4 weeks and some, actually looks good enough for shorts.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The last 30k game between us was in 1980!

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here