Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange on NSC?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What does surprise me us that there’s no 1901 ticket exchange system on NSC. Getting a 1901 spare ticket for a guest is an absolute pain at the moment, but the rules are far more relaxed (donor doesn’t have to pay £20 and receiver doesn’t have to be MyAlbion+). And I’m sure there are loads of small companies who own 1901 seats who frequently can’t use them. The only problem is that you have to take responsibility for the receiver’s behaviour.

OK now’s the chance for the usual suspects to make the usual comments about 1901 members (“prawn sandwiches” etc etc).
1901 tickets can be put on the exchange just like any other type of home ticket.

Last edited:

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
1901 tickets can be put on the exchange just like any other type of home ticket.
The trouble is that people (or, more likely, companies) don’t seem to bother to do so, making picking-up spare ones very difficult. But your point is valid. If people/companies don’t put them up on the exchange, they’re unlikely to on NSC.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The trouble is that people (or, more likely, companies) don’t seem to bother to do so, making picking-up spare ones very difficult. But your point is valid. If people/companies don’t put them up on the exchange, they’re unlikely to on NSC.

I also wonder if the club snaffle up any 1901 tickets on the exchange to sell as hospitality packages?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've looked again and still can't find any pairs available.
Had a quick look and would agree - a few where you could get one in front of the other, but none actually side by side. The ticket site has a flaw - it's showing several blocks as 'green' (seats available) but clicking on that block shows it's sold out.

Reactions: abc

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'm after a pair of Brighton v Brentford tickets together. The exchange doesn't appear to be open.
As an Albion+ member if any of my friends on NSC have a pair that they are unable to use please feel free to send me a PM.
I’m after a pair of Brighton v Wolves tickets together and until the exchange possibly opens up we are not going, so why can’t STH’s put them on sale now if they know they will not be attending?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’m after a pair of Brighton v Wolves tickets together and until the exchange possibly opens up we are not going, so why can’t STH’s put them on sale now if they know they will not be attending?
The sell-side of the exchange is always open. any STH could list their ticket(s) for Wolves now.

The buy-side is only activated, making those seats available to buy, when the club activate it - when the game is sold out, or very close to sold out.

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 15.11.07.png

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
The sell-side of the exchange is always open. any STH could list their ticket(s) for Wolves now.

The buy-side is only activated, making those seats available to buy, when the club activate it - when the game is sold out, or very close to sold out.

View attachment 157981
Waiting to buy a guest ticket for Palace game. Only 5/6 club tickets for sale so assume ticket exchange seats not yet on.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Waiting to buy a guest ticket for Palace game. Only 5/6 club tickets for sale so assume ticket exchange seats not yet on.
Don’t think it is yet as I’ve got 2 x 1901’s on for the Palace game and haven’t shifted yet.
Games that I can’t attend have been selling well this season compared to previous and thought these would be snaffled up quickly.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Don’t think it is yet as I’ve got 2 x 1901’s on for the Palace game and haven’t shifted yet.
Games that I can’t attend have been selling well this season compared to previous and thought these would be snaffled up quickly.
how much is a 1901 ticket on exchange

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
how much is a 1901 ticket on exchange
For Cat A games I think they sell for £120, not sure for B & C. I get back £57 per ticket if sold.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I really think fans pressurising for a NSC Ticket Exchange are actually risking whatever relationship NSC has with the club. This surely needs to be knocked on the head. It's a stupid idea. How can a S/T possibly know if a buying fan has Albion + Membership. And why risk your season ticket passing it to someone you don't know? A name on NSC taking your ticket, presumably for no cost. Surely the seller is safer using the exchange if they want to, and the buyer can surely wait till tickets are on the exchange or buy direct from the club. It just feels like some people don't want to use the proper channels.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I really think fans pressurising for a NSC Ticket Exchange are actually risking whatever relationship NSC has with the club. This surely needs to be knocked on the head. It's a stupid idea. How can a S/T possibly know if a buying fan has Albion + Membership. And why risk your season ticket passing it to someone you don't know? A name on NSC taking your ticket, presumably for no cost. Surely the seller is safer using the exchange if they want to, and the buyer can surely wait till tickets are on the exchange or buy direct from the club. It just feels like some people don't want to use the proper channels.
I doubt @Bozza would have done this without checking with the club.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Have a look at the rules on the new sub-forum. I think they will address your concerns.

HankSkorpio

Jan 2, 2011
Eastbourne
I've put my Palace ticket (WSU) on the club exchange together with bridge parking.

The bridge parking has been snapped up but not the seat.

If the exchange isnt open yet how did my parking get resold?

Or is the exchange actually open for the Palace match??

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

View attachment 157981
Absolutely aware of the workings of it all, it’s just my opinion that pairs of tickets should be made available sooner rather than waiting for the official “it’s now sold out” situation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here