Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thursday Parking

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Sorry in advance, I know parking has been discussed to death but I have a plead for help.

I’m travelling down by car from Leicestershire on Thursday, hoping to arrive down south around 5pm. It’s my first time driving to a home game as I usually catch the train.

As I’m going to hopefully be arriving 3 hours before KO is there anywhere I should aim to park that will get me away from the ground slightly quicker….and get my 11 year old son home for bed asap ahead of school the next day. Thanks!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Three hours before should see you OK to park at Wild Park.

It's a little bit of a walk, but once there you're free to escape. Maybe a bit of a crawl up Coldean Lane, but nothing too bad and then you're away.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Three hours before should see you OK to park at Wild Park.

It's a little bit of a walk, but once there you're free to escape. Maybe a bit of a crawl up Coldean Lane, but nothing too bad and then you're away.
Thanks Booza, I was looking at Wild Park on google maps. Do I just take the turning off Lewes Road and then park anywhere towards Suma Martial Arts!?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Sorry in advance, I know parking has been discussed to death but I have a plead for help.

I’m travelling down by car from Leicestershire on Thursday, hoping to arrive down south around 5pm. It’s my first time driving to a home game as I usually catch the train.

As I’m going to hopefully be arriving 3 hours before KO is there anywhere I should aim to park that will get me away from the ground slightly quicker….and get my 11 year old son home for bed asap ahead of school the next day. Thanks!
Isn’t it half term?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks Booza, I was looking at Wild Park on google maps. Do I just take the turning off Lewes Road and then park anywhere towards Suma Martial Arts!?
Yep.

As you enter, there's a road that goes around to the left to a small turning circle and back again. Anywhere there is fine. If full, and it shouldn't be three hours before KO, then up the hill straight ahead.

You can even park on the grass to the left of the entrance before you enter the park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here